Greenway Paralegal

​​​Professional ​Co​rporation​​

" Your Success Is Our Success"​
Jennifer Greenway​
Greenway Paralegal Professional Corporation is a truly compassionate firm.  I care for my clients and put their needs as my absolute number one priority.   Your success is very important to me as I know the difference it makes in your personal lives.
Whether you need assistance with ODSP/CPP applications, Small Claims, Landlord and Tenant Matters or Highway Traffic Charges; I take an active role in investigation; whether it's establishing relationships with your doctors or attending scenes to photograph in addition to document preparation and court appearances.  
As a member of The Law Society of Upper Canada and Ontario Paralegal Association I am highly professional.
My hard work and intense drive to succeed at every task before me, makes me a true leader in the industry.
My hours of operation are very flexible to meet your needs.


Areas of Practice

Small Claims
ODSP/ CPP Applications & Appeals
Assist in filling out applications for benefits. Obtain medical reports from doctors and specialists. Filing copies with the Social Benefits Tribunal and Disability Adjudication Unit.  If an individual has had their financial assistance cancelled, revoked, put on hold or denied, representation in the appeal process.
Providing legal research, preparing documents, proper service of documents and attending settlement conference and negotiate settlements.  Preparing for and attending trials.  Small Claims has a monetary jurisdiction of up to $25,000 plus costs and interest. Providing debt collections for businesses.
Provincial Offences/Traffic
Landlord & Tenant Law
Traffic offences can have heavy consequences such as fines, demerit points, denial or increase of insurance premiums, suspension or loss of licence, loss of employment and jail time.  You have options that are available to you, pay the ticket, represent yourself or hire someone to represent you.  Call and get legal advice that best fits your situation.
Represent landlord or tenant at the Landlord Tenant Board.   Complete, file all documents at the board and provide proper service.  Attend settlement conferences and negotiate settlements and attend trials. 
Commissioning Documents
Commission documents, certifying documents, pictures or witness statements needed for various affidavits.

We Accept ​

If you got any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We reply within 24 hours !